For Advertisement Please Contact:- 0249271577

FRESH UPDATES

Freezy MacBones declares readiness to battle the best boxers

 published By Ama Mile












Seth Gyimah, widely known as Freezy MacBones, has expressed his eagerness to take on the world’s top boxers despite previous setbacks.


Despite missing out on the Olympic Games after a defeat to Senegal’s Seydou Konate in the qualification match on September 9, 2023, Freezy MacBones remains undeterred.


He asserts that he is still in the learning phase but is prepared to face the biggest challenges in the ring.



“I’m going to fight for the fifth time. This is only the beginning; there will be many more battles ahead. My issue is that I don’t want it to always be overseas. Let us bring them home if Ghana benefits.


Freezy Macbones vows to knock out Steve Crame in upcoming bout

“Israel, who is in my division, is an accomplished boxer. He got the chance to fight Ben, which was awesome. Israel You are watching the African Champion, let’s bring it home; we can do it. I’ve called you out numerous times.”


“I need Israel and J. Paul. Ben, I appreciate and respect your abilities, but I am willing to put you to the test. I am confident in my abilities, understand what I am capable of, and am not afraid to challenge the best.”



The Ghanaian boxer will be competing against his British opponent Steve Crame on Saturday, September 21, 2024.






































Source-3news

Comments