For Advertisement Please Contact:- 0249271577

FRESH UPDATES

I have skeletons in my closet too; I just don’t publicize them- Martha Ankomah

 Published By Traze Closet











Ghanaian actress, Martha Ankomah, is one of the few celebrities who have managed to stay out of the headlines.


The actress, who has managed to stay away from scandals, despite being a celebrity has stated that she’s not entirely a saint as people perceive her to be.


According to her, just like anybody else, she too has got some skeletons in her closet.


Speaking in an interview with JKD on XZone on TV XYZ, Martha stated that she has managed to stay clear off the news because she has mastered how to carry herself.


“I’m not perfect. I’m human but I don’t believe it is right to publicize the cobwebs in my closet. We all have cobwebs but one must know how to carry him/herself because people are watching and learning from you regardless,” she said.























Source- Ameyawdebrah

Comments