For Advertisement Please Contact:- 0249271577

FRESH UPDATES

I wash cars abroad for survival whenever I travel – Patapaa

 Published By Traze Closet




I wash cars abroad for survival whenever I travel – Patapaa

Ghanaian musician and performer Patapaa has said that when he travels outside of Ghana, he works as a car washer since it pays better than being a music celebrity in his own country.

On Thursday, July 20, 2023, the musician made a special appearance on the Ayekoo Ayekoo broadcast on Accra 100.5 FM.


The host, Nana Romeo, spread the myth that when Patapaa travels abroad, he works menial jobs like washing cars.


Patapaa’s response was, “Let them send you a video to verify,” and he said this as he reacted.


He claims that his manager complains about how much he sleeps, but his response is always the same: “I rise only to go play a programme.”


As he sat back down, he made his case as follows: “Excuse me, but an artiste who is a star [in Ghana] and throws their weight around does not earn as much or have the same opportunities as a car wash worker in the United States.”










Source-Ghbase

Comments