For Advertisement Please Contact:- 0249271577

FRESH UPDATES

They are sleeping them with but won’t admit it- Bulldog

Published By Traze Closet




Bulldog has stated that some artist managers have intercourse with the female artistes they represent, but they are not being completely truthful about the matter because they don’t want to openly admit it.


In a recent interview, the famed artist manager and entertainment commentator, now known as BullGod, characteristically let loose a dose of who he is as a person.


The former manager of Shatta Wale declared a few years ago that he would sleep with any female musician he managed, and when the topic was recently discussed on the radio, he stood by saying his stance has not changed.


“Any female artiste I manage, I will sleep with her. This is where I pity some of us. The practitioners are not being realistic when we sit on TV and radio, let’s put it out there the way it is so people will understand that we are humans and so such things are bound to happen.


“That is why I do not manage female artistes because my belief in talent goes beyond the regular, I have to mimic the talent to be able to push it, mine is highly spiritual,” he had stated on JoyFM’s drive time back in 2020.


Abeiku Santana of Okay FM brought up the subject again and prompted Bulldog to state his position once more.



“Is it a crime to sleep with a woman? Don’t you sleep with women? (points to Abeiku). As for the earlier reports, that’s not what I said. What I really said was that, no matter the situation, I will sleep with my female artiste. I will have sex with her. What is wrong with sleeping with my artiste though? What is the problem?, he asked Abieku Santana.


TAbeiku Santana, who was shocked by Bullgod’s response was compelled to pry about his upbringing to which he replied: “Growing up my mother was a lab technician and my father was a banker. I grew up with my mum who was a single mother at that time and she was very strict. I grew up in a fairly disciplined home. My mother was a no-nonsense person.”


“So If your mother was a no-nonsense person then what happened to you?” Abeiku asked further.










Source-Ghbase

Comments