For Advertisement Please Contact:- 0249271577

FRESH UPDATES

Da Hammer Of Last Two Has Voice of the street..

 Published By Traze Closet



As I traverse the streets of Accra due to my field work in several enterprises, I have built a rapport and friendship with the streets that has earned me a place as some sort of a figurehead for more than a few people on the streets these past years, to an extent where I routinely solve problems for people including those who aren’t part of my workforce… for the simple fact that they are voiceless and they can count on me to speak for them. 

I have supported them against the AMA when their livelihood and daily bread has been threatened, I have settled territorial feuds, I have even tracked down hit-and-run drivers and brought them to book to support them after accidents… because no one bothered, and I am reminded anew of the plight of so many whose daily realities are much harsher than we realize from the confines of our own relatively comfortable existences. 

For this birthday, I would like to share my blessings by asking my friends and following to support me in my resolve to make a massive donation to a selected group of street-faring youth that I have identified as extremely hardworking and selfless, who as a result can have some days off from the intensity of their usual grind. 

We would gladly accept any support in cash or kind. Donors will be acknowledged publicly unless anonymity is requested.  Please send cash donations to Image Vault Africa on 0597426614.

Happy Birthday to me

Thank you very much🙏🏽



Comments