For Advertisement Please Contact:- 0249271577

FRESH UPDATES

Na so my hand dey shake say I see him- Charly Boy confesses after meeting Davido

 Published By Traze Closet




Charles Oputa, also known as Charly Boy has revealed that he began to tremble after he recently encountered Davido, admitting that he was star-struck.


The musician went on to post photos of himself and Davido on Instagram and acknowledged that Davido had taken the photo. On February 25, election day, he said he ran into the Afrobeat performer at Boudillon.


He didn’t go into detail about their encounter, but he admitted he was nervous to meet the singer and that his hands were shaking, so the singer offered to assist him to take the photo.


“Meeting one of my favourite Artiste OBO, as I dey scooter on Boudillon today.


I was star-struck he even helped me take dis picture on my phone.

Na so my hand dey shake say I see Davido


Source:Ghbase.com

Comments